Taste of Avignon is a unique itinerary through the alleys of Avignon that gives you the opportunity to meet local artisans and taste regional products. Our tour is designed for small groups (max 10) so personal attention and great fun are guaranteed.
The 4 hour tour will stimulate your taste buds as you walk through picturesque parts of the town and learn about culinary traditions and local history.
On this foodie tour you will be taken to where the locals go for their shopping, from the oldest bakery in town to the best artisan chocolate maker.
After enjoying a variety of treats in the old town, we learn abou the Rhône Valley wines and enjoy a fine wine tasting (AOC).
Our tour will end at ‘Les Halles’ indoor market with a typical provençal apéritif
The tour includes 10 tastings, wine tasting and drinks.
Don’t forget your appetite 😉
- What: Gourmet Walking Tour in Avignon
- When: From Tuesday to Saturday
- Starting Time: 9h00
- Duration: Aprox 4h (1mile, 1.3Km)
- Where: Avignon City Center
- Adult: 75€
- Children under 12 years old: 35€
- Children under 5 years old: Free
(All rates include 20% VAT)
- Commented Tour in the alleys of Avignon
- 10 tastings of Traditional Provençal products
- Visit of “Les Halles” Market
- Fine Rhône Valley wine tasting
(Tastings are subject to availability)
For a private tour or any information please contact by email at: email@example.com